Disclaimer: This post is linked with Amazon Services, and as a Amazon Associate I will earn from qualifying purchases. But don't worry, this does not affect you at all.
EVENTS FOR THE FALL SEASON
1. Go to a pumpkin farm
2. Go apple picking
Traveling during the Autumn season is so cheap. I'm currently going to London (from Chicago) next month, and I'm only paying $540 dollars. Prices for accommodation and food prices are usually pretty cheap too.
4. Make your own Halloween movie playlist
My current playlist:
All the Halloweentown movies
Scooby Doo cartoon movies
5. Go to a Pumpkin Patch; In Illinois, we have The 200 Acres in Arthur.
6. Go on a fall hike
7. Start Journaling
8. Press Flowers
9. Start a Bonfire: Pro tip, pinecones work perfectly as a fire starter
10. Go to a haunted house
11. Go on a ghost tour
12. Read a fall novel
The book I really want to read right know is the The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki. I studied history and history often forgets women and people of color in important historical events.
This historical event is about Benedict Arnold fleeing the Americans and pledging allegiance to the British. What history doesn't tell you though is that Benedict was persuaded and seduced to be allegiant to the British by his socialite wife, Peggy Arnold. I won't tell you the rest, but I will guess you wont be able to keep this book down for awhile.
Traitors Wife is available on Amazon for about $10.19.
13. Learn a new language: Duolingo is free and is a great app!
14. Decorate your house for fall
15. Go star gazing
16. Go on a hay ride
17. Make sure to stock on candy the day after Halloween
18. Reading outside with blanket
19. Have your morning coffee outside
20. Play football
21. Go for a picnic
22. Open the windows
24. Go to a festival
25. Fly a kite
26. Go to a Halloween party
27. Go ice skating
28. Watch a scary movie
29. Drink Apple Cider
Make your own:
Ingredients: apples, honey/maples syrup, allspice/pumpkin spice, cinnamon and water
(courtesy of delightful mom food)
Buy the packets (listed below) or buy from your local grocery store
30. Make hot chocolate or Pumpkin White Hot Chocolates
31. Pumpkin Spice Latte
32. Make mulled wine
33. Cook with what is in season: carrots, butternut squash, potatoes, kale and herbs
34. Make and decorate Rice Krispy treats
35. Make pumpkin pie
36. Make your own candy apples
37. Make pumpkin bread
38. Make your own chili
39. Make your own hot soup
40. Make caramel corn
Make some fresh popcorn and pour over some caramel sauce. Check out my recent blog, where you will find a nice caramel recipe.
41. Make cinnamon rolls
42. Make your own smores.
43. Buy a new warm scarf
44. Buy some new thick socks
45. Buy a new fall sweater
46. WEAR FLANNEL
47. Buy a new candle
48. Make an autumn wreath
49. Take out the heated blanket
50. Make your own face mask
It is very simple. This recipe comes from You Beauty.
pumpkin pie puree
pumpkin seed oil
cinnamon and nutmeg
Thank you for reading!
If you have any questions, please email me at: email@example.com.
Please comment and let me know your fall traditions. I want to know :)